Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Breaking Bad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Keviny's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2010
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Breaking Bad

    Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with terminal lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with his former student Jesse Pinkman in a desire to secure his family's financial future...

    Which season do you like best??
    ____________________

    24 Hours

    The Vampire Diaries

    Sons of Anarchy Seasons

    The L Word

    Supernatural

    American Idol

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessica23's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2010
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Breaking Bad

    I think I like the first season of Breaking Bad the best - but I really love the character development so it's not like I don't like the other seasons as well. Pinkman's character is just excellent. Love this show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •